the Rift

Winter Witch [Mesec, open]

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

Snö jerks her head up at the sight of Aviya approaching, words dripping off her tongue meancingly. Unfortunately for Aviya, intimidation doesn't work on the ice princess of the North. Perhaps the son of the goddess works better. Snö pivots on her hindquarters, she too dropping her head to face the dark mare contemptuously; no matter what they said, Mesec was still ugly, despite being the offspring of the night. Why didn't d'Artagnan plead for a unicorn child? Or simply chop off the wings? She could understand how difficult and stupid it would be to not allow a god to mount you... but would't d'Artagnan being going on... no, she really didn't need images of that skanky old stallion...

Snö snorted as Aviya asked her of the golden wolf waiting patiently at her side, ears pinning to silver skull. "Ulrik, old crafter of the Edge. I suppose you're just too young to remember," Snö shrugged carelessly, returning her face to its cold facade. Inside, she was a touch smug of herself. Mostly she wanted to put this pretty mare in her place. As for Mesec's sharp little tongue... Snö turned, grinning wickedly inwardly, but keeping her face completely straight.

"Wings are removable, Mesec. That will solve the problem if you were allow me, or you could even get Aviya here to do it, I'm sure. It would hurt, but then you would be proper. Very attractive at that." And yet another filly appeared! They kept flooding in! At least this one was a unicorn. "Get out, girl. This is between me, Aviya, and Mesec. Don't go meddling." The varnish snapped, feeling in little mood to deal with such a young girl.

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

Messages In This Thread
Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 02-25-2013, 07:35 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-03-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Aviya - 03-04-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Frost Fyre - 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Mesec - 03-10-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Winter Witch [Mesec, open] - by Snö - 03-10-2013, 10:38 AM