the Rift

A Fine Craft [Crowley]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

The smallest of grins tugged at the corner of the stud's lips as he watched Sin. He was a respectable one, somehow always remembering his manners in spite of his strange ways. A part of Crowley wished to learn more of the dappled disciple some day, although not while the latter was strung in the boughs of a tree. Though younger than himself, he was certain that he could hold many a great conversations with the grey.

"You need not apologize," the brindle reassured as he shifted his weight, cocking an ear forward with interest as Sin went on. He had yet to put his crafting abilities to use, and if that was what Sin had meant by a request, then he was already more than eager to accept. Turning his attention to the ground, Crowley looked upon the shining piece of obsidian, and resisted the urge to cock his head and stare when Sin explained just what he wanted.

For a moment, Crowley kept his eyes upon the curious shard of glass, wondering briefly just how he could help the crazed stud. Whatever he crafted would need to be strong enough to not only hold the glass to Sin's face, but durable enough to resist sliding around with each little step. Finally, letting out a soft breath, Crowly rose his head again and directed his gaze to Sin. He wanted to ask if he was crazy, what demons had inspired him to try such a thing, but Crowley found that he simply couldn't.

"I will help you," he began at last, taking note of the eager expression already plastered upon the grey's face, "But you must assist me in finding the appropriate supplies. I will requre some wool to get it started; I've seen some rams up near the Arch, so you might have some luck there." His words were followed by a chuckle, but it was quick to wane as he finished his instructions. "Also, if you could... Bring me back a bone from said sheep, and you shall receive your harness."

I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

Messages In This Thread
A Fine Craft [Crowley] - by Zikar-Sin - 02-25-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: A Fine Craft [Crowley] - by Crowley - 02-27-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: A Fine Craft [Crowley] - by Zikar-Sin - 03-09-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: A Fine Craft [Crowley] - by Crowley - 03-12-2013, 08:42 PM