the Rift

[BASIN] A Frightening Encounter [Basin; Foothills]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

A laugh echoed through the green forest. A mare of silver and black, I walked through the threshold, wondering if there was anything new out here. I was back, and ready to recruit those that would serve the Basin and help their unicorn brethren. I was tired of the cold again, but it was spring now, and it felt it was a good day to go looking for fresh meat. Black hooves took me to the forest area away from the Basin, and I struggled. I was still tired from the journey back to Helovia, and I didn’t sleep very well. I guess I was feeling unfulfilled. I had worked my back end off to work for the Plague and the bloody Time God, and there were newer people here now. I wondered how much I missed, but I would just talk to my own Empress about it later on. And Mauja…I remember hearing about him from somewhere…but I’d never met him. Perhaps Psyche mentioned him once or twice? Otherwise, there were some familiar faces, thank God. I needed to talk to Psyche later I decided, about things. Stuck in my own mind for a moment, I almost didn’t see the unicorn mare in front of me. She was of interesting shape horns, looking like those of a male deer. She was of normal color, but nonetheless, a unicorn. She was looking at a squirrel, and the squirrel ran away. I stop and made a face at it, showing it my teeth without making sound. It ran, and I laughed again. The mare quickly turned around to see me, with almost a look of fear on her face. She was younger than me, and her horns were big in size, but I didn’t much care. I could take her down if I needed to.
“The squirrel was smart to run. But don’t worry; you have nothing to fear from me. Elizabeth, of the unicorn only Aurora Basin. Are you interested in that sort of home?”

Words

words.

Messages In This Thread
A Frightening Encounter [Basin; Foothills] - by Aurora - 02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: A Frightening Encounter [Basin; Foothills] - by Elizabeth - 02-26-2013, 04:27 PM