the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

With a plan in my mind I had headed of from the spot where I had met Arah. The creamy mare had offered me a place in the Basin but was a herd really somewhere I wanted to live? Protection, a family, company. They were the words the mare had used,but not words that interested me. I didn't want to be protected,I was capable of protecting myself and being the protection of others. I didn't want to join a family,I wanted to be that family's creator. I didn't want to be just company,I wanted to be looked up to by many. You might of got the idea now.

I was going to make a new branch on the tree,a branch of Assassins.

I had it all planned out and what's better,I had found the perfect place to call 'home'. A frozen waste land was perfect. No one would expect a band of us to be plotting here. It was cold,but that is why it was so good and that was why no one would expect us to be here. Deeper within the wasteland though were caves which were all the more better. I enter the darkness of one. It was large and roomy and could hold about 6 horses at a time. The band was going to be bigger then that but then outside it was a wash of white open spaces,enough to hold more then 100 of us,and even more better it was quiet a way from the other caves and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the last one in the long line of them as it was bent round a corner and there was no more I could see past it. I stamp my hoof on the ground,marking the cave as home. Home to all us Assassins.

But now I needed others to join my family. Stepping out of the darkness of the cave my dark blue orbs scourer the land. There was no one in sight,yet. Snorting slightly I lift myself up on my hind legs,my whole body elevating of the ground. My front legs attack the air as my horned head is thrown back and a booming neigh is echoed round in the cave behind me and in the open space in front. The neigh is daring,anyone who answered my call would be worthy of being a Assassin. My front hoofs hit the snowy ground with a thud. Another snort can be heard from me as my eyes dark from side to side,waiting for those daring enough to answer my call.

Excitement bubbles inside me. This was it. I was going to bring my own skill in to this land and train others in it, whether they will be a killer,a spy,or a healer. They would put there trust in me to bring them a home and I would put my trust in them to be loyal by my side. Those most loyal would become my Assassin General or even a Head Assassin by my side. My ears are flicked forward as I wait for those who had choose to answer my call,my ebony head held high with my mane tumbling way past my neck. Scar's across my neck are covered by the thick hair but the scar across was proudly on show. The scar it's self had been giving as a beating for apparently killing my mother but despite what they did to me,what they have done to me,I am still proud of my heritage,and always will be,and I plan to continue it on.

[Please only replay if you want to join the The Assassins]

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Ignita - 02-26-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM