the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

Dark blue eyes flick from side to side,waiting for someone to turn up and,gladly,I didn't have to wait long. A man,about half the size as mine,tumbles down a pale white neck. No markings lie on her coating except for a blue blaze sort of marking. Blue horns twist up out of her forehead in a pair. Her eyes were blue,like mine, except hers were not as dark as mine. Her horned head was dipped respectably and I return the foal's greeting. Was a foal to young? To innocence to risk there own well being? But this foal had come right,in that the filly had proven her bravery to arrive at the thundering whinny.

Soon,another,more familiar Unicorn arrives. Tonka. The stallion who's possible skill had been lost in the coldness of his old herd he had helplessly ran from. A small smile flickers up on my dark maw. "It seems like I have come to the right place." He had completed his first test. He had found his way here after only recently entering the land. I look from the Tonka to the filly as I speak with a friendly look in my eye. "Greetings Tonka," I say, addressing him. "You have proven yourself." I give him a slight hint that I am impressed with his skills in navigation. Now my attention turns to the foal. "Greetings little one. I am surprised that you answered my call with you being so young. My head dips down so that I can get more to her height. "You are brave filly,and that is just what a Assassin has to be to succeed." My words are spoke with meanings. It was true,you had to be brave,not just to be a Assassin,but to be great at anything.

Although so far only two had turned up I was still convinced others would and if not,that they will be recruited another time. I take one last check,scanning the bleak landscape,before returning my eyes back to the two in front. "Neither of you know me full plans for us yet but what you do know is that I shall lead to to greatness. I would sacrifice my life for those who choose to follow my lead and for those who trust me,I shall put my trust in them. I pause,letting the strong words flow into there ears. "Numbers are small though. With just three of us,we will never achieve the greatness I dream." I let the word hang,wanting for them to express and for the foal to hopefully say she will join us.

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Ignita - 02-27-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM