the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

I like to think that to those who choose to follow me I can give them something back in return for the trust they put in me. Obviously though this is how every leader must of felt so I was no different, hopefully anyway. I'm sure there was leaders who look down on those who follow them, and totally disregard they exist and treat them like waste. Of course, there were sometimes those who deserved to be treated like waste for one reason or another. Tonka though, and the foal, I believed were not one of those few who were waste. “I promise that I will help recruit members and help with fighting so that we can achieve your plans.”

"Thank you Tonka, remember we are only looking for those who are determined enough and strong enough," I pause, remembering there were racists here. "And none that are racist." I could only bear the tiniest bit of racism and as far as I am concerned, any racist is one to be looked down upon. And now, back to my plans. The foal's skill would most likely lay as a spy and I think that would suit her. She could easily fool others with being 'just a foal' because they were often though of as stupid, young and cowards. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same with the foal. "May I know your name? And also, after all you have heard from me, would you like to join us? A sky perhaps?

I think back to what I previously said. "Neither of you know me full plans for us yet but what you do know is that I shall lead to to greatness." Actually, I decided, they should know my full plans. They deserved to know what they story is behind us. My tone becomes a little more serious. "The plan behind us is to eventually take over one of the herd lands, The Edge, to be more specific. I need spy's over there and in the currant herd there so we know what we are up against." Blue orbs look straight into the foals young eyes. "Do you think you are capable of that?" I say with a smile to her for I knew, she would be perfect. Now I turn my head to Tonka. "Tonka, if you can recruit for me then I would be very grateful. But don't feel as if I am giving you a easy job for sooner then shortly, I will have a very important job for you to do."

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Ignita - 03-02-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM