the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
As Ignita spoke of giving him a more important job, he smiled inside. Hopefully it would have something to do with fighting. How he would love that. He would need to train more before fighting. He knew that Assassins were quite quiet movers, and he was not. That was very important to not be seen. Or smelled, or heard. Masking scent would be easy, just roll in the terrain. That would mask any trace of sneaking up on someone. Yet, with a large figure like himself, moving quietly was a big problem. He had was over 17 hands. He could not help the twigs from snapping and the leaves from crackling under his black hooves. No soul could, unless they had a small build. He would just have to be way more cautious with his steps.

“I will try my hardest to be on my good behavior to try to get more members.” He slightly chuckled at the word good. Good was not part of his nature, and to go against it would be very hard. But if it was to please his leader, he would. He would do anything for Ignita, for she was the only one who had his full trust. That trust would not be broken unless she turned her fucking back on him like his old leader. The brute could tell that she was not a bastard like that though. She would not have foals learn to fight at the second week of being born. Maybe she would teach them the arts or fighting, or how to sneak, but surely not to fight. None should be treated the way his old herd treated their members.

Tonka glanced over to the filly that was alienating him with her stare. He could already tell that she did not like him. That was a too bad too. He really did kind of like foals. Unless if they hated him like this little white bunny. As she flicked back her ears at him, he laughed. “Foal, I mean, Demetrie. Why do you look at me like that? Should you really judge a book by its cover?” He said. His voice was quite snappy and not the kindest tone. Nor was it the meanest either. If she wanted to see him get mad though, she would.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Tonka - 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM