the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Lumière Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 50fe4d578238a]

L u m i è r e

Jackal had betrayed her. No, not just Lumière, her entire herd. Lumi's herd was like her family, for her true family were all dead. Their time upon Loorien had come and gone, all Lumi had had left was the Foothills and Jackal. Well, Jackal had left in their time of need, but he was the only reason she stuck around there, anyways. Now, Lumière was in need of a new home, of a new family.

Lumière's breath shook, unfurling from her maw in icy puffs. She had been here before, but it was a brutal encounter. The mare didn't enjoy thinking of it, but this was the best place to clear her cluttered mind. The fem's chocolate eyes skimmed the landscape before falling upon a new sight. Three horses were clustered together. These were the horses Lumi had come for. The Assassins.

If anyone could protect Lumière, it'd be them. She would lend them her healing skills, if they'd let her. "Excuse me?" The dainty fem's voice shook as she walked towards the cluster of horses, head low and legs trembling. "Are you all the Assassin group? If so, I'd love to join as a healer or spy," Lumière added with a weak smile.

Lumière was scared of rejection, yes, but the horses gathered here looked nothing like healers. Maybe they'd find use of her after all. She continued to walk towards them, eyeing the horses. Lumi was curious to see who their leader was, though. It'd be incredibly useful information, since she had never encountered an Assassin, but they all looked capable of the role.

talk talk talk

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM