the Rift

The start of something new [Assassins joining]

Ignita Posts: 39
Banned
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 4
Pheonix
"Words were another sword for the man who wielded them well."

“I will try my hardest to be on my good behavior to try to get more members." I can't help but chuckle, as Tonka had, to when he had stated he would be on his good behavior. From the first day I had met him I had a feeling he wasn't always the kindest of guys, he was somewhat cold and quiet rude but I knew that he is good for us, and us for him. Maybe we can teach him a bit more on kindness. "I'm sure you will be." I say to him, kind blue eyes fixed on him.

"Demetrie."I turn to the foal. It was good to know that the younger ones choose to follow you. It made you feel as if you had something more to care for though I am pretty sure she was capable of taking care of herself though I (and Tonka) were here if she needed any 'back up'. I bow my head in respect to here as she goes of to complete her mission. I am sure she would do it well, more then well in fact. "Good luck Demetrie, I am sure you will do well," I pause. "When you have some information on them, be sure to return here to tell me what you know."

I notice the flat ears of the foal as she turns away, and so does Tonka. “Foal, I mean, Demetrie. Why do you look at me like that? Should you really judge a book by its cover?” I say nothing and instead decide instead of getting involved, I would watch from the side lines, unless a fight broke out or something. I hope a fight between them won't occur though and that they can get along, if not for me, or the Assassins but for themselves. At least he had actually corrected himself with her name. It was something I suppose.

My attention moves over to a new figure. She was a wash of creamy colors with her mane and tail tinted at the ends. Her face was a reddish brown color with a creamy blaze cutting though it. The same red color lay on her side in the form of two patches. "Excuse me?" I lifted my head, pricking my ears forward slightly then, turning my body ever so slightly to face her head on, I take a step towards her, past Tonka. "Are you all the Assassin group? If so, I'd love to join as a healer or spy," I nod my head at her. Yes, we needed a healer, and more spy's would be great to. "Ignita, Assassin leader," I bow my head to her in respect. I could tell the mare was trembling slightly and I was kind of glad she didn't want to be a killer. "We would love to have you join us. Prey tell us, what is your name?"

"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-03-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Lumière - 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Ignita - 03-07-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: The start of something new [Assassins joining] - by Demetrie - 03-07-2013, 01:28 PM