the Rift

[completed] let the blood rain down[Open]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My call had been answered.

I smile, laughing hysterically. My lips were curled into a crazed smile, my plum eyes gazing at him. It's dark, but I'm able to make out wings tucked at his side. At first I think, this will be easy. Mainly because I could sever his wings, right from the withers. But, I freeze upon seeing antlers jutting from his head.

A unicorn and a pegasus?!

I shake my head, thinking I'm going insane. Ha! Funny, I'm already insane. At first I think the stallion is waiting for me. He took quite a while, probably assessing me. He wanted to see what he was getting into. But, he was looking at the shell. Inside of me were thousands of murderous thoughts and plans running underneath the hard covering of my skull. I raise my head, waiting. My muscles tensed as the stallion launched himself forward, charging forward. I snort, staring for a moment, my gray ears perked. He was only ten or so feet away from me when he gave out a blood curdling scream. A war cry. I gave out one too, challenging him. My scream rung out, sounding hysterical and almost furious. I watch his hooves, my plum orbs constantly flicking to his face.

He angles his dark body to my left, and then I smiled, chuckling in a sinister way. I watch as he attempts to ram against me, his coat brushing mine at first, and he throws his weight into it too. I widen my stance, catching myself. As he passes I throw my thick, crystal horn before his neck while attempting to bite his shoulder. I would try to tear a nice, juicy chunk of flesh right of. Get a taste of my opponent's flesh and blood. See if I want to continue to fight them or just leave. No, I wouldn't leave. Cowards leave. I feel a sharp pain in my left leg, and instantly I see why. I watch as the stallions' leg withdraws from my flesh, and I reach my neck out, snarling like a predator. "Bastard!" I hiss, my row of small and pointy teeth aimed towards the stallions' leg or rump.

I snarl, my lip curled up. I chase after him, attacking from the side. I lunge towards the side, my gray hoof aiming for his left side. I slam it downwards, placing it back onto the snowy ground. I twist my head slightly, aiming to jab the stallion in the stomach or the wing. I was cautious, for I had seen something near the stallion. An animal of some sort. Possibly his companion. It seemed like a snake, so I had to be cautious. Any companion in general would be dangerous. I toss my head, throwing my horn towards the sky.

I wanted to paint all the stars a beautiful, bloody red.

[ WC: 477 ; Attack 1/3 ]

Messages In This Thread
[completed] let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 02-26-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Odd - 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Official - 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM