the Rift

[completed] let the blood rain down[Open]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I had missed!

Of all things, I missed his neck! I had flung my precious horn out too late! But my horn still pierced skin. I smile, feeling the blood begin to drip down the lavender horn. and onto my forehead. I tilt my head slightly so his blood runs down to my lips. My tongue peaks out between my gentle lips to catch the droplet of blood. Once the blood is upon my tongue, it snakes back into my mouth, and I swallow. Precious blood. "Thanks for the taste!" I grin, my lips curled into an insane little smile.

My teeth grabbed hold of flesh, but I couldn't bite any farther down. I swear, jutting my head forward to see if my horn would pierce any flesh. I raise my head, trying to scrape it along the stallions' side. I wanted more. More of his precious, salty blood. It was simply delicious.

Apparently screaming and then biting doesn't work. I snort, angered and annoyed. "Stand still for a moment, will you?!" I roar, my voice surprisingly deep for a child my age. Child, yeah right. I've been through more than this bastard ever will. I've tasted war, I've tasted my own father's blood. Did I care, of course not. I never did. Once you've killed someone, you don't care anymore.

My hooves beat the earth as I charge after the bastard, and I start screaming. Not the scream of a helpless child, but the scream of a psychotic murderer, ready to destroy another soul. I watch as he veers away, and I scream out louder. "COWARD! RUNNING AWAY FROM ME?!" I laugh hysterically. A grown stallion, shying away from me?! It made sense, especially since I've tasted his blood.

I feel the precious sound of my horn sinking into flesh, the tip becoming stained in a succulent red. I grin, tilting my head up and letting the blood drip down to my lips. I lick them clean, smiling. It was only then I saw a black rope-like shape springing towards me. At first I'm surprised, but I feel it coil around my horn and I know what it is.

Snake.

I rear up, my hooves flailing. I aimed to jab the dark stallion with my hooves, and I toss my head, bucking and kicking and flailing about trying to get the snake off. I do this for only a few moments before I realize snakes hate the cold. I bend my knees and slam my horn into the ground, hoping to squish the snake between my head and the frozen ground. I lift my forelegs up and try to scrape the snake off of me. "GET OFF OF ME!" I scream, deep within my throat a snarl begins to ring out. I feel something scrape my back and I remove my horn from the frozen ground. The stallion had tried to kick me, and he had scraped my back. Ha, missed me! I want to scream out. But I retained myself. I raised myself, trampling that area just in case that stupid snake was still there.

I raise my head, charging the stallion, trying to stab him with my horn. If the snake was still there I would slam it between my forehead and it's bonded. HA! That'd be hilarious to see. I glance at him, he's farther ahead and weird little specks between his antlers begin to glow. I glance back, making sure nothing was following me. Was I supposed to see something? I glance back again, and then laugh. "HA! Trying to scare me with nothing?! HAHA! Like I'm gonna be scared of nothing. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE YOU BASTARD. NOTHING SCARES ME!" I charge after him, laughing as though I enjoyed this. It was fun, toying with this bastard. I push myself forward while he concentrates on using his 'magic'. I aim to stab his left side with my horn, although I was smaller in size, I tried to jab anything within reach of my sharp horn. Possibly somewhere near his neck or his ribs, since those areas appeared closest. I stretch my neck out, trying to bite his shoulder too. I throw my fore hoof out at the same time, trying to kick the back of his front left leg. I wanted more.

More of this bastards' flesh and blood.

[[ I didn't know if his magic had started or not. If you need me to fix this, I will. ^^
WC: 725 Attack: 2/3]]

Messages In This Thread
[completed] let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 02-26-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Odd - 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Official - 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM