the Rift

[completed] let the blood rain down[Open]

Azúcar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I sigh as the snake slithers and hides itself in a crevice. I would have to jab around at any crevices that I found later. Or maybe that stallion would find his bonded before I had the chance to stab her. It didn't matter. For now, I would fight. The icy ground was slippery under my hooves, but I was able to gallop along, although it was tough.

I only realized this now, but I was attacking the stallions' left side. I was foolish, and realized my fault too late. I was already brushing against the stallion's left side, my heart filled with an uncontrollable rage.

The glowing beads that adorned the dream catcher that hung from his antlers began to glow, and I watch as a silvery mist begins to trickle out. Oh no, MIST. I roll my eyes, doubting this will hurt. I watch as the sparkling mist begins to gather, taking shape of something. At first, I think it's only a blob. But slowly more details appear and I realize it's a bear that's about as large as me, and it's headed for me. I can feel fear begin to creep through me, spreading like a wild fire. I pause the thoughts in my mind for a moment. I SPEAK TO THE DEAD, YOU IDIOT. I almost screamed. The fear sunk away as water washed through the wild fire of fear, causing it to be reduced to nothing but a few wisps of smoke. I laugh, passing through the spirit bear. Did this bastard think I was a regular child? He was wrong, oh so very wrong.

I feel the stallions' legs as he rears up, swinging them about for a moment. As I reach for his left leg I see his leg heading for me. I withdraw my head, but realize that his hoof still slams into my chest. It leaves me winded for only a few moments, and I realize there will be a bruise in that spot tomorrow or so. While the dark leg is withdrawn back to his body, I reach out, trying to bite it.

I watch the stallion slam his antlers down towards me, my brain fizzles and twist around and I rear up, stepping backwards slightly. What was I doing? I feel his horns scrape against my fleshy stomach, and I wince. His antlers weren't too sharp on the end, but they still left some bruises and a few scrapes. While I had the chance I bring my hooves down onto the stallions' back, trying to drive them into his flesh, that is if he slowed down. It was hard to his a moving target. I circle around, finding myself on the stallions' right side this time. I try to bite him several times, my eyes narrowed. I try to jab him through the back of his cheek, maybe between the bottom of his skull with my horn. Maybe even catch his eye. I smile, wincing as all the wounds send screams of pain in unison. The cold air didn't help, for it froze my wounds and caused them to numb.

But I wouldn't let anything stop me from destroying this stallion.

[[ Word Count: 532 Attack 3/3]]

Messages In This Thread
[completed] let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 02-26-2013, 09:26 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-01-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Odd - 03-02-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Gaucho - 03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: let the blood rain down[Open] - by Official - 03-11-2013, 05:18 PM