the Rift

ASPHYXIATE |

Crux Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Your skin begins to bubble as you notice her eyes leave you, the tension dissipating all too terribly slowly, leaving goose bumps in its wake. You fight the urge to smile, thinking of how silly you must look to her, the young girl that you are; your muscles there but your form still loose and gamey, a product of youth which still grips with iron fingers at your frame. She answers, briefly, about what she is about, and though it doesn't tell much at all, it peeks your curiosity. Small ears flick forwards and an earnestness brightens your orchid eyes, setting them aflame with thirst. You almost cut her off before she finishes asking you of your interest, and you shift on ballerina legs as you find yourself hardly able to sit still, a curt smile crawling up the side of your lips, twisting them upwards. There is only the shadow of a doubt lingering in your mind, such as your ability to assist this ... group, the name which formed a strange taste by the simple mention: but you quickly decide that, sooner or later, the questions springing to the tip of your tongue will be answered, your worth tested. And besides, you chide to yourself, as if the mind you possessed was but a child nestled under your guide, maybe it would be better to learn on your own. "You've but to lead the way." You pause, for the briefest of moment, the thought of clearing any confusion and doubt that she may have in your eagerness to learn of her and her family ( for the lack of a better word ), and lips part once more, allowing for a breath before continuing: "I assume––and I do use the word tentatively––anything that I may ask of you will be answered. I'd like to learn for myself, if I may."

'speech'

*COMPLETE; we can end it here and make another thread in the arch or something. or not. XD it's really up to you <3

breathless-dk | mwilliams-stock | alegion-stock

Messages In This Thread
ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-27-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Ignita - 03-01-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: ASPHYXIATE | - by Crux - 03-03-2013, 05:16 PM