the Rift

Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It couldn't been true. It couldn't have been him. He was in Dixtrod, not here. It had been years now since I saw my father, but the sight of him in my home made me confused and scared. I wasn't scared of him, just the thought of him near my daughter gave me a cold shiver along my spine.
Mauja and his mare had brought me back to the herd, though I did not know if they had accepted my daughter into the herd yet. It seemed unreal, but I was happy to be back among my friends - or whatever they were nowadays.
Well, I would be less glad if I actually found out that my father had been accepted into the herd.

After being alone for a whole winter - and almost all of Birdsong-, I had never thought that I would find the herd again. And that I would bring a daughter to it... A picture of Azzaron attacked my mind and I flicked back my ears. Mauja's words ringed in my head, echoing with the same sad tone that he had talked with and each time they struck me like lightning.
"I've seen him do this before..." He had lied to me about the love. Azzaron didn't love me, I was just a doll... That was what Mauja had implied by his simple words, and I trusted him. I trusted him more than the pegasus who had sired my daughter. He was my King and I would forever be more loyal to my King than to a stallion who didn't love me.
A sigh left my lips and I wandered through the Basin, my head hung low and my ears were flicked back. Why was my life so painful? So full of distrust and hate?

I stopped and looked around. The sun was almost gone beyond the horizon, and the wind was almost non-moving. Rather calm, actually. Quite the opposite of the feelings that whirled around inside me.
I needed to know if my father was here. I needed to see if he still was the same bastard as before.

I raised my head, my horn pointing towards the darkening sky, and called out.
"Father! It's Delinne - the mare who thinks you're an asshole. Face your daughter or you'll prove that you're just a coward."
Those words would made him come - definitely - and I would see if he really had come back or if it had been an illusion of danger.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Can this be outplayed after Delinne have come to the Basin again and maybe seen Treand around? Destry won't be around, she's in a safe place that only Delinne knows about and the companion isn't recieved yet.
It's a challenge for respect, the number of posts will be 4 each and a closing defense for the first poster who will be me. 800 words max, magic is not allowed.
EDIT: This is my start-post, you'll be allowed to make one too. Then the 4 posts begin. You're also allowed to make an attack in your start-post.
word count: 418
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge - by Delinne - 02-27-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: Father, I've had enough. || Treand, challenge - by Treand - 02-27-2013, 06:10 PM