the Rift

[QUESTING] Dancing in the Moonlight (Mirage, Open)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
Blackness seeped into the ebony as the moon shone. He was feeling crazier than normal, like a werewolf come back to insanity from the moonshine. He trotted through the darkness, finding purpose in the night. He would go find a mare that had the magic of illusion, one that he had hear from whispers in the mists and off in the distance. She was the leader of the World’s Edge, where Thor lived. Her name is Mirage. Interesting that she had illusion magic, and her name meant illusion. Golden wings, now soaked in black, spread and took the air, sucking the ebony hybrid up in the air with the momentum he kept. He flew now, and let the stars guide him to his brother’s home. He didn’t think about him image, for it pained him too much. But this was some thing to think of another time. He was in too much of a great mood to let one thing destroy him, and he wanted to be a true uninterrupted creature of the night. Black hooves touched the ground running, and wings folded at he reached the border. The stars seemed to shine brighter here, and he wondered if there was anyone on watch, but from what he saw there was no one. Walking firmly he furthered his night sky body, spreading his wings again so he could be seen better, or at least had more shape.
“I call to me the one named Mirage, the leader of this land. I bring you not harm, I simply wish to talk to you, and I’m here on some personal business.”

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
[QUESTING] Dancing in the Moonlight (Mirage, Open) - by Loki - 02-27-2013, 01:34 PM