the Rift

[QUESTING] Dancing in the Moonlight (Mirage, Open)

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
She approached, black as the sky in the current state of the night. She looked at me, and I could sense there was a tension, though one that I did not expect. I folded myself up, wondering if there was something I had done wrong, but I wouldn’t know. I tried to make myself look presentable, keeping my body lithe and a walked forward just a bit to be within talking distance. The mare was almost shimmering, her black pelt hidden beneath the shadows of light in the forest. He cocked his head, very interested in seeing this, but he was unsure if it was her magic or not.

“You must be Mirage, Weyrleader of the World’s Edge. You probably already know I am Loki, related to Thor. I am on a quest from the Gods of Light and Time, and I was wondering if there was a possibility of you helping. I am supposed to find one with illusion magic, and have them show it to me. If you could I would be grateful. That is all I wish to accomplish tonight, and maybe speak of something else with you…”

I look at her, uncertain if I should bring it up. My brother. I miss him, and he hurt me, as I know I hurt him. I deserve it, and I ran away from him. “There is a reason why I am an outcast, and it’s because I’m a monster. Please tell me…is my brother alright here? Is he happy? I probably don’t deserve to know, saying that he disowned me, but I only want the best for him…”

Tears well on my green eyes, and one starts sinking down my black muzzle, but they stop. I will not cry in front of her, and I move my head, using my hair to cover my face, trying to hide my emotions. This is not the time or place for such things, and I only wish to get my answers and leave, never coming back, or at least for the moment.

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [QUESTING] Dancing in the Moonlight (Mirage, Open) - by Loki - 03-22-2013, 11:13 PM