the Rift

reliving old and forgotten memories[Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"

d'Artagnan seemed to be making a habit of wandering around during the night, it was the coldest time and he liked the chill it sent through his body. Instead he spent the mornings asleep before waking up in the afternoon, this pattern had recently become a habit and he increasingly felt nocturnal. The moon bounced off his red fur in it's eerie glow, lighting up his tattoo now and then to a vibrant silver. Adorned in wild looking mane and two amulets that clattered against each other to make him jingle as he walked. Both blue in colour, just like the land he lived in. He listened to the wolf howl at the moon and idly wondered if it was Lupus, a lively fellow who gave him a very educational spar. After that fight the Nightshade was no longer afraid of the moon howling animal, his hooves now trained to dance with paws.

Speaking of the latter, something scurried around in the darkness, claws scratching against the ground that became louder until an ebony pup bounded along by his side. Aramis. Who had grown a little in height but still resembled the build of a puppy who carried something dead in his mouth, stopping now then to eat chunks of it before running to catch up with his bonded. The walk was pleasurable, peaceful even until a warning growl ripped out of the maw of Aramis, whose heckles stood on end and face was turned upwards to a cliff.

d'Artagnan stopped and looked up with a frown, noting the pale form of a yearling making her careful way into the Basin. A horn adorned her head in purple hues. "Don't fall. I won't catch you." He said. Darkly chuckling as he watched each awkward step of the filly and wondering where she had come from, her scent told him she was apart of the Basin. Yet he had never seen her before.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by d'Artagnan - 03-05-2013, 04:33 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-19-2013, 06:17 PM