the Rift

reliving old and forgotten memories[Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"

He watched the filly critically, eyes glowering under thick black lashes, ears flickering forwards as his lips curled into a half smile. Slowly, he laughed at the filly's returning remark, it rumbled out deep from his chest in an almost feral way before he stopped laughing abruptly. "I'm not joking." He said. Not a note of the previous humour visible on his face as he raised a brow to the filly's awkward steps. Clearly her feet disagreed with her jesting words. "Watching you fall would be far more entertaining than watching you stumble around like a newborn babe. Besides, you'd get to the bottom quicker" he rather casually pointed out as she came closer to him. It seemed all he wanted to do right at that moment was stand in the moon's rays and forget about the world for a few moments, the night was always so peaceful. Or at least, it ought to be. The shade wasn't really in the mood for baby sitting and it showed in his tone.

However, she seemed captivated for a moment by the pup that wagged his tail happily by his side. Her question mirrored her face and d'Artagnan spared a glance down to his bonded, who returned his look with a questionable expression before looking back to the filly with the strange face. It seemed he was trying to figure out whether the femme before them was friend or foe, a little confused by his bonded's irked mood. "He's a Hellhound." The shade informed as Aramis attempted to bat the nose of the filly in a show of playfulness. d'Artagnan's voice had turned rather quiet now, as if wondering off into a daydream or a lost memory. The radiant moon making his silver tattoo shine all the brighter as two blue amulets clattered together in a faint breeze.

Ears twitch to her voice once more and his gaze returns to the present as she asks him his name, albeit in a respectful voice, yet the shade didn't quite want to play ball. "Tell me your's first" he said. His voice empty, he showed her neither kindness nor arrogance, he simply enquired after hers first. Waiting to see if she had a strange name to match her strange appearance. Noticing she was holding something back, like she was waiting to judge him and d'Artagnan wasn't quite decided upon what impression he wanted to give this child. Which persona was most adequate for the situation. It seemed that these days the Basin was becoming full of strange characters and it grew so big everyday that the shade had given up trying to keep tabs on all the new recruits. Though he hardly showed it, he was interested to know more about the filly in front of him.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by d'Artagnan - 03-09-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-19-2013, 06:17 PM