the Rift

reliving old and forgotten memories[Open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"

d'Artagnan allowed his gaze to linger on her before his facade finally gave in and he burst into ripples of dark laughter. Attack him? What an odd girl she was. The Nightshade didn't berate her for the words, instead he chuckled on in his mirth. At least she had some fire that would no doubt get her into further trouble sometime later in life. Aramis, on the other hand, had taken up the challenge of trying to reach the head of the filly, clawed feet springing off the ground and launching his little body into the air. His baby face set in determination. The pup's bonded had shook his head at him and rolled his eyes, impatient for the day when he would be taller and stronger. With eyes like venom and claws like daggers. Maybe then they could go hunting together and bathe in the blood of their fallen enemies. A day to look forward to.

The Time Mender returned to the present to regard the child, his tail flicked in annoyance at her words, but he acknowledged her name with a simple nod. Azucar. A strange name for a strange girl. It sounded too much like his old nemesis Azzuen for his liking, but he knew there could be no connection. Just an unfortunate coincidence that immediately put d'Artagnan on the fence about her. He grunted and moved over to a small patch of grass, taking a crop and chewing it thoughtfully. "My name is d'Artagnan... The Nightshade. The pup is Aramis." He nodded to his bounding bonded who stopped briefly to yap a few times when introduced.

He chewed again for sometime until he saw the flicker of movement from the girl and his head turned curiously to watch. Ears flickered as he witnessed Azucar kill the hare with a look unfathomable, she continued to split it open and then offered it to him. d'Artagnan frowned. Is she trying to impress me or something? He blinked as Aramis came forward and ravaged the carcass with his growing teeth, coating his jet black fur in crimson blood. The Nightshade simply shook his head. "Drinking blood is too cliché for me, but thanks for the offer" he said simply with a humorous dark smile. The girl was okay he supposed, a little strange about the head, but he couldn't really say anything.

Instead he paused to consider her, what did he really want to know? There were many questions to choose from, but he went for the one that might prove to be an interesting conversation, if there were such a thing. "Tell me... Do you enjoy death?" He asked simply, nodding to the carcass strewn across the floor.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-05-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by Azúcar - 03-19-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: reliving old and forgotten memories[Open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-02-2013, 04:50 PM