the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"
A cold, steady breeze tussled the forelock of a large Gypsy stallion as he crested a steep hill; his deep blue eyes that were cloaked by his thick hair took in the land that he was now to call home. Only the day before, Crash had met Crowley -the strange looking two-horned individual- and was invited to the Basin. Scanning over the land, there seemed to be nothing but frozen earth with small patches of lingering sage brush. Crash felt at home.

With somewhat clumsy and not-so-surefooted steps, the massive brute found his way down the side of the hill, finding that the bitter wind disappeared, along with the harsh chill that filled the air moments ago. It was still cold, but reasonably so. The ground finally leveled out and he hopped off of the hill, leaving deep rips in the frozen terrain. Fuzzy white ears flicked forward, listening for any warning he may be confronted with or any greeting. The air had the pleasant scent of water, though he was not sure if it was caused by recent rain or just moisture that lingered. Remembering the Threshold where he had been picked up, the air was dry and hot. Apparently this section of Helovia wasn't granted the hot season as the rest was.

Not noticing anything out of the unusual, he easily walked further into the Basin. The thick feathers around his hooves brushed the ground, almost seeming to freeze to the ice as it touched. Crash lifted his large head up, the silver tracing of his horn glinting in the soft light. He let out a snort with a heavy exhale, shaking from his nose to the tangles at the end of his tail. A nearly invisible cloud of dust, dirt, mud, and foliage shed off of his pelt like a snake skin, resting on the white earth. Hm, maybe I'll get lucky and find someone to see where the fuck I'm supposed to be. he thought to himself. Surely some one would find him.

WORD COUNT: 341
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
MOOD: Hungry..
TIME: 3:01 p.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 02-27-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM