the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"
The gentle mare bowed back to Crash, leaving a pleasing smile on her lips. The way her golden eyes looked at Crash when she repeated his name made him want to shiver, but why? The color was beautiful, but strange to him at the same time. Maybe it was because she was being so sweet. He wasn't quite used to that being the very first tone presented to him. "My name is Arah, Aurora Basin phantom." Crash nodded, the grin still stained onto his mug. "Lovely," right when we was about to add to his sentence, Arah pepped up and offered to help find a den. "The holes in the walls of The Basin are perfect to shelter you from the elements and eyes."

"Den? So I won't have to freeze. That's pleasant to know." Hoping to at least get a small giggle or smile out of her, Crash followed her quick pace with long strides. The hollow thuds of his heavy hooves nearly drowned out the patter of her tiny feet as they moved along. She seemed to shiver before she tossed her petite head around, small droplets of water flying off as she did so. She excused herself for being "drab" as she called it. Crash just shook his head and gave her a warm grin. "You're fine Arah, but you look exhausted. We can stop for a while if you'd like." he suggested in a concerned tone.

Arah questioned where he was from, causing Crash to let out a soft sigh as he thought. "Well, the herd I lived with when I was younger always wandered, we were really nothing important. Just a bunch of outcasts really. I don't really recall calling ourselves anything." His memory faded to his mother -never caring enough to pay all too much attention to him- and his father who he loved dearly, but was rarely returned the emotion. He was always busy, being the lead of the small band. "As soon as I knew I could stand my own I left."

His blue eyes found their way to the mountain side, the now visible caves dotting the walls. Some were tiny where as some looked quite large. A chilled wind blew through the deep land, tossing his forelock over his left eye. "What about you? Have you always been around here?" As he spoke, his dark gaze made its way back to the dazzling creature beside him.

WORD COUNT: 406
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
ETC: Don't worry about it, :)
TIME: 6:45 p.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Crash Course - 03-02-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM