the Rift

[FINISHED] Welcome To The Family [ARAH]

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
"You still stood there screaming; one man's fun is another's hell,"
After the petite framed mare agreed with his comment toward her past, she stepped into the cave making a b-line toward the back. "Well, you and I both fit in." Crash took a few curious steps in, his hooves making faint echoes as he moved along. "Lucky us, He began, looking back toward Arah. "Decorations are needed. Desperately." A broad smile spread across his face, his canine teeth every stallion and gelding had visible with the grin. "Decorate? With what?" a soft chuckle rolled off of his tongue with the question. Was he supposed to slap some tree roots on the walls and bring some of the frozen ground into the den to make it more at home?

Arah plopped down on the ground, mentioning that they both now knew some of each others' back grounds. Crash made his way over to her, slowly dropping his body to the ground as well as she spoke. "What would you like to do in the basin? What are your goals?" Goals? He hadn't thought about that really. "Mine are to help this herd into being safe, no threats. A calm settled life."

Survival was the key, a welcoming herd was a fair deal of help though. "Well, due to my fragile frame, I don't feel that I would do much in protection." He gave Arah a "damsel in distress" look, batting his dark eyes as he did so. The warm smile that had taken over his maw remained there. "But in all seriousness, I'm sure protection would suit me as well. I may be large and clumsy, but I'm sure a little tiny stallion isn't going to stand much of a chance against me."

WORD COUNT: 282
LYRICS: "My Friend of Misery" by Metallica
ETC.: Blah to no muse, :(
TIME: 10:32 p.m.

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 02-28-2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-01-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-03-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-04-2013, 05:24 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM
RE: Welcome To The Family [ARAH] - by Arah - 03-12-2013, 04:28 AM