Invasion Round One :: Cluster Two

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

speak of all the love we lost and what it cost us</style>
left us to beg our breath would stop, but we kept on</style>
AND WE WERE STRONG.</style>

My words fall from my lips and I look to the faces of my warriors. I notice as my eyes drift downward toward the body of Aryel that her face looks upset, almost as if she were balking at my speech and my ears flatten in discontent. "Aryel," I call to the small girl who I had named Sergeant, "if you are not going to fight with heart, return to the Throat. A warrior who fights against their will is worse off than a corpse slung across my shoulders." My words are stern, and I glance forward toward the rising sun, the bodies of the Grey pooling in and calling forth the sound of war. With a smile, I look toward the bloody sun of the early morning.

I toss my head over my shoulder in one fluid motion, my voice calling forward to my warriors even as my legs pound heavily on the branch which groans with my weight, perhaps splintering off to its ultimate demise. "We fly!" I say, my voice calling forward as I rocket out from the trees, the branches and leaves clawing after my form which soars easily on the wind I command, shooting myself forward and any who follow behind me toward the battlefield with excessive speed. The wind whistles in my ears, my eyes narrow in the effort to keep them from drying out, staring forward toward the bodies below.

The throws of war had begun, the tumult of bodies rustling underneath my body as I fly into the scene, my dark eyes scanning for an easy target to attack from above, seeking out someone to collide with by surprise, hopefully doing them more harm than myself. I was not out to gain severe injury for the Grey, not with the threat of an invasion over my own head. I knew it was unavoidable, for in war, no matter who you were fighting against, they would show you no mercy. Regardless of my views on the Foothills prior to this day, they would treat me like a cold blooded murder and I the same to them. For in battle, there is no kindness to be found in any on the other side of the lines. Only the shields of friends are your back would give you rest, but the swords of your enemies are soon behind.

As my blue eyes surf the battlefield like a dark wave, they land upon the body of a dapple grey, his musculature weak. I narrow my eyes more as my velocity is redirected toward him. My first target would be an easy one, and once he was cleanly knocked from the battlefield, I could move on to more pressing targets and the side of my allies. From the looks of his worried and distorted form, this coward was not going to be doing much fighting at all. I aim my hooves toward the left barrel of this stranger, soaring in easily and downward, my wings half-folded to set into an easy glide and make my feathers harder targets for outstretched teeth. My own teeth were bared, reaching out to try and grasp the crest of my new victim as I attempt to slam into him from above.

I would not go easy on this one. If he wanted to save his damned home, he should prove it.
""

[ WC: 583; Magic: 0/4?.
Buffs Kri is using are DANCE and BULK.
Wind magic is passive.

Kri flies out of the trees, uses her wind magic to close the gap to the battlefield. She sees Argetlam, swoops down and tries to "air-ram" his left side with her hooves. She also attempt to bite out at his crest. ]

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by vinothchandar @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Invasion Round One :: Cluster Two - by Official - 02-27-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Invasion Round One :: Cluster Two - by Kri - 02-27-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Invasion Round One :: Cluster Two - by Aryel - 02-28-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Invasion Round One :: Cluster Two - by Peixos - 03-01-2013, 09:37 PM