the Rift

[EDGE] remember me as a time of day

Ursula Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Meandering in solidarity had a way of dulling the senses; the layered aroma of other existences was present, but with nobody and no bodies to focus on, she saw little reason to let her focus dwell on in the material world. Her thoughts drifted, idly wandering to subjects that came and went as such a frequently that few stood out as more than a blur, but it took little to pull her from it. Another came, and her steps faltered in the pace because of it - not knowing what to expect, and certainly not expecting the winged equine the emerged from the mingling of mist and morning. Ursula continued to skip forward a moment more, light feet carrying her closer before shifting into a halt with a sway. The cardinal red of eyes charged with curiosity slid subtly in her skull, glancing over the stallion's wings in an honest curiosity.

Though having heard of such anatomy before, to see it living, breathing, speaking was a different thing entirely - as much as she would have like to, the damsel decided against circling around him to nose the alien appendages. The bright gaze was respectfully re-averted to his own as he addressed her. "Shelter? No. I can't say that I was. Hearing the word spoken, however, makes me reconsider how I've neglected it." The black line of her lips pulled upwards a fraction, the ghost of a modest smile fabricated from the prior soft expression of neutrality. It truly hadn't been given much thought, skittish though she was, she lived in the moment and did not consider the fears till they came to pass.

Resting in the thistles and ferns had sufficed for such a long while, and she'd seen no reason to seek out any greater luxury. Finally, a name could be associated with the soil. Helovia. Crimson eyes drifted momentarily from the Pegasus, turned to study the prismatic filtering of light from the canopy, the way it colored the highlighted greens and brooding fingers and offshoots of trees; it was not such a bad place.

Her head dipped as she receivedhis name, welcoming the venture into formality with ease, almost grateful for the ability to return to default responses and actions the situation called for. "Ursula." A hoof was lifted and dropped to angle her body in a step to the side, a glance given beyond his winged form as she stared in the direction from whence he came; she wondered what lie beyond the forest, his home included. "I didn't know that such a place existed. Is there more to it than just this territory, and the one you come from?" The World's Edge sounded like a magnificent place, if not a bit frightening, but it was hard to imagine such a friendly fellow coming from a terrible land. She had not way to go but forward - might as well learn about the land before her hooves crossed it ignorantly.

Messages In This Thread
remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 02-27-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 02-28-2013, 02:39 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-03-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-06-2013, 01:35 AM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Ursula - 03-10-2013, 06:23 PM
RE: remember me as a time of day - by Thor - 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM