the Rift

This path I take[Open]

Anatasia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nervous footsteps cut the eery silence like a keen blade, as leaves crunched loudly underneath her weight. The sun was high in the sky, as the gentle breeze blew the moss dangling from the massive treeline aloft. The immense canopy shielded the vast majority of sunlight, only a few rays shining brightly through the wholesome leaves. The mares gaze pondered throughout the forest, ears erect awaiting any sights or sounds that might come about. Why she came here, was a mystery. She was always one to travel and enjoyed the shier adventure and excitement of it. Inquisitive as she might be, something inside told her to be sharp and not get distracted. She knew nothing about this place, therefore she must be alert. She took slow sluggish steps as her head was held in a natural elegant arch, nostrils flaring in a neural manner. Abruptly she halted, lifting her gentle maw upwards to scent the surrounding air. She knew other equines inhabited this forest, the stink was everywhere! But where? A tender meek nicker erupted from her velvet maw echoing throughout the bark on the trees. She hoped to grab the attention of any nearby equine. She shook her long multicolored locks as sweat began to bead on her brow. It almost gave a sleek sheen to her dappled coat. A sudden pang of thirst sent her ever onward, as she lowered her head in an a attempt to avoid the gnarled tangled vines that twisted and snapped in her mane. A hopeful grin spread across her lips as she leapt into a springy confident stride. She couldn't yet confide in all of her senses, but she was almost positive that running water was faintly flowing in the near distance. She blinked her deep ebony pools as she proceeded into a more rapid pace, tossing her slim legs underneath herself into a hasty trot.

Messages In This Thread
This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Avalon - 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM