the Rift

This path I take[Open]

Anatasia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Anastasia

A haunting breeze gently caressed the earth below, uplifting the surrounding foliage and leaves that cluttered the forest floor. Her tail flustered with excitement, flagging upwards as she slowed her stride to a comfortable walk. The sight of the pellucid azure water almost relaxed her, sending chills down her spine. She lowered her skull towards the frigid stream, pursing her velvet lips taking in an extensive mouthful. It coursed down her throat soothing the arid sensation almost instantaneously. Suddenly, a peculiar scent filled her nostrils as she jerked her head up with a quickness. A voice appeared from what seemed to come out of no where, "Hello Miss". It said. In shier surprise she spun around, her hooves dug deep into the soil sending rubbish flying through the air. She flattened her ears firmly against her skull, exposing her teeth in an act of intimidation towards this foreign stranger. She was never one to have such luck with strangers, and it was obvious. A thick scar laced the left side of her face just omitting her deep sable eye. It looked anything but recent, a scar that was earned of what seemed like to long ago. Her pools scanned this husky stallion, examining him from hoof to wingtip. She seemed to be fascinated by the looks of him, before finally meeting his gaze. "Good day to you." Finally she spoke with a tender gentle tone, smooth like honey. She arched her lithe but toned neck into a half bow, politely greeting the stallion. "And you might be?" She stated with an assertive nod following closely behind. She wondered if this stallion could answer many of her questions to whom she was dying to ask. The thought was pushed to the side for a brief moment, as she pondered the stallions facial features. He was a typical thick, broad stallion that any mare would fall head over hooves for. But Anatasia wasnt just any mare, and that was a fact. A soft but cautious grin plastered across her maw, tilting her head ever so slightly, awaiting a response.

Messages In This Thread
This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Avalon - 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM