the Rift

This path I take[Open]

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A beautiful day, it was. Truly and absolutely beautiful. The forest in which she walked was no familiar friend to her. It had only been recently that she had came here herself looking for a home. It was here where Gaucho found her and brought her into Dragon Throat.

Dragon Throat was perhaps one of the best things Avalon had stumbled upon in her life, or so she thought in her mind. They had provided her with a home, protection, and more. She had practically little to no worries for now. She was still getting the hang of things. And as she did, she loved it even more. That's why she was here, actually. To return a favor. However, Avalon knew that bringing a healthy individual back was little compared to what they had done for her.

Avalon walked through the quiet Threshold, listening to the chattering of the small animals. The weak and feeble sometimes had the brightest of voices. They had to be. Their survival depended on it and on one another. Communication was key, from the crow's alerting caw to the songbird's beautiful song of peace.

However, with each bold and elegant step the giantess took, the forest grew quieter. Silence meant there were others. She had learnt this through her past and through now. Avalon's ears flickered, listening intently on any conversation that may or may not come through. Then she heard what sounded like a snicker and more voices.

Her large frame bounded over a fallen log as she gracefully strode towards the sounds, her antlers sitting atop her head. The feather sets attached to her tail and mane both caught the wind with every stride and they followed suit of the flow of her ink black mane and tail. Silver irises scanned through the brush looking for the source when she found it.

A ebony colored individual and a grey dapple. She caught the mare asking the other individual his identity. The buckskin dapple smiled, her expression warm and friendly as always. It close to never showed any other sign, such as anger. Avalon had patience with some and with others it was limited. However, Avalon's large presence was soon around and with it came a sense of calmness.

"I do apologize if I am interrupting anything. I see you are new to Helovia, I suppose. My name is Avalon. I'm a member of Dragon's Throat." Her warm persona was felt through her voice as well. It was no fake, for she was truly a warm and friendly individual. She was hiding nothing behind curtains. Those who said otherwise were probably filled with nihilism.

Messages In This Thread
This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Avalon - 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM