the Rift

This path I take[Open]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

Duch smirked slightly as the mare quickly turned around on her heels, her hooves planted firmly into the ground. He chuckled ever so slightly Ahhh. Did something... Frighten you he said with another soft smirk. He wasnt trying to scare off this mare but creepy was just in his nature. It was something he couldnt jsut take away. His orbes scanned over the mare as he walked arounf her in a circle as he seemed to do quite a lot. He circled her like a wolf pack circles their prey before they attack.

He stopped to the side of the mare when she spoke and asked him a simple question, well, simple on her behalf, but on his, it was very complex. Who was he? Who was he really? Duch pondered the question deeply. Well there was the whole truth, or the was the simple fact of names. But likely that he would tell this mare his poor story. Like it would fancy her to come with him anyways if he just simply blurted out that he was a prince, and also a murderer. As if the little mare would find any of that to her liking, and of course there was the rest of his haunted past. But he decided to keep it as simple as he could.

Well, you see, who someone is defines their whole being, so tell me, do you really wish to know who I am, or merely my name? If that would be the case. I am Duchanar, I come from the Worlds Edge. He said his last words as he turned his head too look at the new arrival. Her name was Avalon. They both were awfully simple mares in appearance. Nothing that rally caught the males eyes except for the fact that they were females. Other than that. They were just meat to him. He shifted his weight in annoyance as the other mare greeted herself.

Messages In This Thread
This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 02-28-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Dúchanar - 03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Anatasia - 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: This path I take[Open] - by Avalon - 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM