the Rift

Falling into the void [Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The dark void of depression was so easy to fall in.

My once beautiful charcoal coat was now scuffed up and dirt rubbed deep into it,leaving dry mud to stain my coat. My silver dorsal stripe was now practically grey. My wings were battered and worn. My once long and free flowing mane was tangled and knotted and hung down my neck in a mess of tangled clumps. Did I care? Not really. It wasn't like anyone was going to come and visit me soon and even if they did,it would only be to hurt me. I missed the light and warmth of the Throat which had been replaced with the colder feeling of the Basin and when I say cold I didn't just mean temperature wise. The whole feeling of the Basin was dark and cold. There seemed no light feelings (at least in what I am exposed to), nor was there a happy feeling about the place.

I didn't want to stay here any longer but the thing is,I didn't know where I was. I had been forced here and I hadn't even bothered looking where I was going,instead the ground had interested me more and so I knew nothing of the way out. Helpless I look out of the cave at the world ahead. The moon was full and was shadowed by misty clouds,some of the trees manged to cut though the moon with there branches. Lowering my head dull eyes look up at the moon. "Why is this happening to me?" I whisper under my breath.

I think back to what I had been though here. Being tricked by the brindled stallion,Crowley, into coming here. Being beaten by him and Psyche the leader and a blue butterfly appearing out of nowhere it seemed. Then dragged here and shoved in a cave on my own. Visitors had come and I was blessed with the magic of transforming into a butterfly. Then I had tried to escape but it was unsuccessful and had been hurt more.

This place was meant to be a new start for me. I had come here to get away from the nightmare stallion of a father who was most likely still out to kill me and now I had ended up here. Without a care I step out of the cave. I didn't care anymore. Weather I got lost in the dark world,or found by some other pain loving Unicorn I wouldn't care. But I know one thing,I didn't want to stay here. With my head hung low and ears quiet far back I start to leave the cave I was forced in.

[Feel free to hurt her,she needs a cool scar or something;D ]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 03-02-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Descaro - 03-13-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 03-15-2013, 03:46 PM