the Rift

Falling into the void [Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think this is the first time I had ever been in such a bad mood like this. Yes I had felt terror and fear, tremendous fear, but never such anger as I was feeling now. I was alone, in my own world. No one else was there to help me, no one else was there to free me from this nightmare. This hellish nightmare. One of those one's you can't escape not in physically or in your mind. Trapped. That was what you were, trapped, and nothing you did have ever been wrong. Unless just being Innocent was a crime to the brutes of the world?

I am almost to lost to here hooves traveling at speed behind me and it was only when the sharp snap of jaws aim at my rump that I realise the leisurely stroll I had planned to taken would be more difficult then I hoped. Teeth snapped at my rump, grabbing the skin and tearing it,allowing a small puddle of blood to well. A sting of pain runs though me and I kicked out with my back legs in anger and, more so, fear whilst a small squeal erupts from inside me and I come to a skidding halt as he whips round to face me. I almost stumble back as I back away from the snipped face of the stallion. My eyes, which were once made up of mainly anger were being gradually taken over by fear that flickered in my eyes.

"A prisoner hmm? So what's your name?" I take a few moments to think about what to say. Had I ever actually told these sick minded creatures my name? My mind though was full of thick fog though, I couldn't think straight at all. What had Athena done? She had lied right? What would stop me from lying? My eye's flicker down for a split second before looking up again to meet the glowing eyes of the stallion. Of course though, they weren't glowing nicely. "K..Kira.." The name just came out, was Kira even a name? Oh well, it was to late now, it was said. My name was Kira. I take a step back, my ears still slick back and my eyes glaring at the stallion although they also flickered with fear.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 03-02-2013, 01:43 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Descaro - 03-13-2013, 04:27 PM
RE: Falling into the void [Open] - by Lana - 03-15-2013, 03:46 PM