the Rift

I'll Stop My Heart || Open

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
if you look in the mirror and don't like what you see
you can find out first hand what it's like to be me

Long days and nights occur when one is alone. Alone forever. But some are not afraid of it. Some enjoy it, actually. Only accompanied by their own shadow and heartbeat. Chemical was one of these few. She chose this path starting from the Threshold but perhaps what she was doing right now would be different from what she would be doing had she chosen to go with Nadira.

A mostly black body streaked through the sky, casting a shadow on the ground from where her soaring body shielded what was beneath her from the silver moonlight. If one was to look up they would see Chemical and her large wings. And at closer inspection, they could see a red tribal marking on the bottom of both wings.

She was flying just to fly, escaping the paranoia of being killed for a bit. She needed a break and a rest and right now, she could barely stop herself from scouting the field filled with thistles. Reflection caught her eye, however. It was the moon on the wide river that flowed through the grass and thistles. It had been a decent amount of time since she had gotten a drink. Chemical looked at the moon, then decided she could return afterwards.

Chemical flapped her large black wings several more times to gain elevation, then spread them out widely to glide a bit. Then she entered a diving position that sent her barreling rapidly towards the ground. Flinging out her wings at the appropriate distance and time kept Chemical from hitting hard on impact and created resistance. Instead, her hooves gently touched the earth as she stabilized herself a few feet from the river.

Ears pinned back, Chemical looked around quickly with her blood red crimsons for any sign of life (threat more or less) but it was truly only a glance for she was quickly grabbing a drink out of the cool water. The silver moonlight fell upon her back, illuminating her inky coat and wings. Another feature was now visible, though. Her blood red tribal markings along her legs and shoulders were visible. Another feature, was the other set of red tribal markings that was positioned on top of her wings. This set, however, was larger but still mimicked the pattern of the marking on the underside.

Messages In This Thread
I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-03-2013, 11:34 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-03-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-05-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 03-22-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-14-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Tonka - 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM
RE: I'll Stop My Heart || Open - by Chemical - 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM