the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Morning crept along the horizon casting shades of pale pink and purples across the expanse of the Edge. I had been lost in some dream during the night that was hard to shake when Sulwyn’s voice drifted into my slumber. The hazy edge of sleep seemed to be reluctant to let me rise and yet, I was able to overcome it without much more than a startled snort. The mists hung low around my feet and made me think that rain was on its way and I was more than happy to see them come. The distant role of thunder brought me great comfort and the welcome pitter patter of rain loosened my lips. A smile was brought forth for my grulla companion and she appeared to be a little disoriented and perhaps a little confused. I nudged her playfully before chuckling in omission. “There’s not much to be done at the moment Miss Sulwyn, so getting a little rest is probably best for the both of us. As for Hellena, there’s no telling where she’s gotten off to but I can’t imagine she’s gone far being that she’s pretty attached to these lands after all.

I stretched the stiffened tension that had gathered in my back and legs and then shook mercilessly against the cool morning breeze. It was beautiful here as always and I was glad to invite the warmth of the sun’s rays as it began to peer more openly above the horizon. Time and again I had watched this very same sunrise and felt its calming effects before a long day in the life of a herd. That’s not to say that I resented its regularity, in fact, I had come to enjoy it just the same. I was not like my brother when it came to roaming the wilds. I had visited a few places here and there but nothing ever seemed to strike a chord with me. However, the Edge had won my heart just as Tamira had done so long ago in the Deep Forest.

I wondered about her whereabouts now before murmuring softly to the ghostly winds of her stale scent.

I was glad that she was able to call the Edge home since my suggesting it, but I hadn’t seen much of her since Mirage had given her, her blessing. Whatever the cause, I would have to debate it later- I had company to entertain and I was more than willingly to do so. After all, she was something of a beauty herself. Those amber eyes had a way of demanding my attention and I would be a fool to deny their call. Again, I fixed a warm smile upon her before gathering the last breath of morning and expelling it in order to invite this brand new day. “What is it that you would like to know?

Again a tremendous role of thunder sounded in the distance and while I wished the sun would stay, I was more than glad to welcome the rain.

OOC| Bet you thought you'd never see this post. XD

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Thor - 03-05-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM