the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Hellena Posts: 64
World's Edge Seer
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 26 Buff: NOVICE
Whit

Engrossed with the mists, I moved silently, pondering, coming off my high after spying the glorious form of my patron Goddess. We had shared most of the night together, at least, it had felt that way. The memory of her touch, her words, her presence still left a curious tingling sensation down my spine. I clutched to that memory, that sensation, I used it to give myself the impression that she was always by me, near me, guiding me. Of course, the powers of Seer gave me control of the mists - but they controlled me just as much as I them, they led and guided me just as with the swish of my tail I cleared them from my path. I wandered these lands, lost in thought, my mind clearly elsewhere.

The shape of the Edge had changed since the invasion of the Qian, since the new leadership and introduction of dragons and fire. I remembered when the Sun God made his burning presence known - truly I hated fire. I would rather the cool clutches of wind and darkness to swallow me whole, than the hot, unbearably searing flames of hell to consume me. But I will admit that the camps made were fitting with the family lifestyle they seemed to encourage, this affectionate familiarity that allowed one to feel secure, gave everyone a sense of belonging. They camps weren't large, and the fires only burned during the depths of winter, and when the Qian's time in the Edge was done they would swiftly be swallowed by the forest surrounding them once more.

Without realising it, I wandered back to the camp where I had left the new mare, Sulwyn, sleeping beneath the guarding eyes of Thor. Just as the dawn crept over the reaches of the trees, so too did the curious words of the mare, and the deep, kind reply from the large steed. I smiled, the expression probably making me look dreamy and faraway - in truth, I was still faraway, still in the embrace of my Goddess. A light laughter echoed from my maw as I pulled myself into a trot, in far too good a mood today, I find the forward pace good to expel the excess energy my contentment has blessed me with. Dipping my horned tiara to the duo before coming to a halt, sweeping my tail about my hocks as I did, bringing the mists that followed me so willingly to a coasting halt about my flanks in the meantime.

"What stirs your curiosity, Sulwyn?" My cherubic voice sounded, my elated mood obvious for all to see.

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Hellena - 03-18-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM