the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

The mists that shrouded the land of World's Edge had gradually begun to grow thicker, as if they were attempting to shield the drowsy pair of beasts from the droplets of rain that now pierced their cloudy veil. A slim head turned at the sound of the grey vixen's voice, which sounded as if it were full of joy and dripping with wisdom. The young mustang immediately felt as if she were in her mother's embrace; that nothing would be able to harm her, and that the world would begin to make sense. Ashen ears flicker in apprehension at the invitation to pester each mythical creature with questions and inquiries, but the fae's timid nature had begun to out-do her once again.

Momentarily lost for words, Sulwyn managed to blurt out a hardly decipherable "Good morning, Hellena" before nipping at her sun-marked flank in annoyance. She had only been conscious for a handful of minutes at the very most, wasting much of her first day in her new herdlands, and she had already managed to make a fool of herself. A disapproved snort blasted from her striped nose as the grulla swung her head back to face her welcoming committee, her sterling forelock falling over one weary eye.

"Ah, yes, Lady Hellena, my curiosity..." The uneasy fae licked her lips nervously, unsure of what she should be inquiring about after such a blunder had managed to put her in such a nerve-wracking position. All of her charm and confidence from the day before was long gone, replaced by her usual timid and apprehensive demeanor. "Well, for starters, I guess you could lend me your knowledge of the vast territory that we now converse in. How did the Edge come to be? And, if you are a seer, and Thor a nurse, then what other classes are there?"

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM