the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

[Was this the thread you wanted a sneak to join Nyte?]

I am making my way through the Edge this morning with no particular agenda. I'm grazing as I go, sometimes leaving trails of black water where I stand too long in one place. My mind is drifting, as always, over the recent things I have learned and things I need to accomplish. I will leave later this afternoon to be productive, but for now I am reveling in the cool mists of the morning and enjoying my breakfast.

It is in this meandering manner that I stumble quite unexpectedly upon this gathering. I recognize Thor and Hellena at once as my head rises, grass still caught in the corners of my lips as I chew, but I do not know the mare with the sun on her gut. I am unperturbed though, there are many I do not know as of late - the herd has been growing rapidly - and the mood seems relaxed. At any rate Thor and Hellena can handle themselves should it become unrelaxed.

I motion a greeting to them with a nod, but otherwise intend to continue my grazing, not particularly interested in interrupting my day to stop and chat, unless it is needed of me. I'm not sure who would ever want to stop and 'chat' with me, but it happens often enough just the same. My newest rank certainly demands more of it from me, and deep down I know it is for the best. Already compared to last year I am much more diplomatic and capable in social situations, no longer balking at the first set of ears in the horizon or fleeing like a coward at the first hint of a frown on someone's face.

Still, I think loneliness is engraved on the core of my being.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Ink - 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM