the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
Whatever had gotten into Hellena was something that I was all too afraid to question. Her eyes seemed to lighten at the smallest of actions and perhaps it was just as well; I was delighted to see her so amiable in our presence. Sulwyn of course, was very attentive in the way that she looked on at our Seer, still so intrigued by her very existence. I couldn’t help but chuckle at her curiosity after nodding politely to Hellena upon her approach. As I’ve mentioned before, mares certainly had a way about them and their moods were something that I often contemplated. But I guess it was a mystery that I was never to solve because they were just too damn confusing for me to make sense of. Why I always placed myself in such precarious situations was beyond my knowledge and so I settled back onto my haunches to listen to their banter about the Edge. I had answered those same questions many times and I was more than thankful to have Hellena here to do it for me.

Just when I had thought that I was ready to settle in for a long afternoon of female conversation, I noticed a black smudge mounting the horizon. I could recognize Ink from anywhere but this time I felt incredibly lucky to see him appear from the mists, after all, it was hard to mistake his sharp contrast in color against the paleness of the clouded veil. He looked a bit surprised to see us all gathered here and for a moment I imaged that he might just join us, but when he settled back into grazing after a rather quick nod, all hope for help seemed to fade away. If I’d had some kind of telekinetic powers, I would have told him to get his ass over here and save me from the estrogen overload… But what could be done? I was already doomed.

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Thor - 03-20-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM