the Rift

The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||}

Sulwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sulwyn

what is this world we live in?

The little mare found that she was glad to have heard Thor's own input on the manner, reassured now that he was not going to remain a silent bystander but instead take up the role of a translator. The shadowy stallion she had come to know as Ink had left a dark liquid all over the luscious field, explaining to the young femme what it was that he did in his own inky way. Wonder and amazement filled her bodice as she focused her gaze on the spectre, her golden orbs beginning to fill with inspiration as she learned of this important position. Already the silver mare was thinking about what she would be capable of; she could keep the members of her herd safe by way of spying and keeping silent -- two things that Sulwyn was sure that she could do -- and she didn't have to purposefully shed the blood of another. Although one has to assume that you must be able to defend yourself. That, at least, I can handle.

The sound of Thor's booming voice stopped the grulla from making her decision aloud, and she listened carefully to his words as she patiently waited to speak. Sulwyn could not remember asking about their herd's intentions, or that of any other herds -- at least, not since waking -- but she was grateful to hear of these events as well. She had not had the chance to meet with the Dragonheart, so hearing of her history with the Edge was welcome information to Sulwyn's smoke-dusted ears.

"Thank you very much, all of you. I can't say just how many times you have all had to relay this information to other newcomers, but I assume that that number is great." A small smile curled the mare's alabaster lips. "I had no idea that the herd I had joined was called the Qian. Thank you again for allowing me to understand this, Thor." Sulwyn turned her head to the black creature beside her, reaching out with a tentative touch to his shoulder. It was a friendly manner, and she thought that it would be fitting for what she was to say next; that is, if the spectre would accept her as his new rankmate.

"Sometimes it is hard to get one's point across to a crowd, and other times it is hard to get that point across to just a small gathering of friends. This may be harder for some than it is for others, and I admire your capacity to fill me with amazement as well as turn your voiceless words into images. What you have is a gift, Ink, and I would like to express my deepest thanks for sharing that with me."

"I do, however, have an answer to your question, dearest Thor." Sulwyn still couldn't get over the easiness that she felt when addressing her friend, occasionally letting out a term of endearment that sent the mare into a state of timidness. It was just the aura that the pegasus gave off; it made her peel back her protective outer shell and reveal her innocent soul within it. One day she would have to return the favor, although she was not entirely sure how that was done.

Letting those thoughts slip aside and gathering herself for another bout of speech, Sulwyn affirmed, "Ink's own rank intrigues me greatly, and I have a deep desire to benefit our herd -- the Qian -- in whatever way possible. It seems to be one of the most influential roles and also one of the least violent, so I am more than happy to be presented with an option quite like this one. I think that becoming a wraith would be in my best interest and, if you or another of your members will have me, I would very much like to work alongside you, Ink."

Almost as if it had been waiting for the grulla mare to finish, the dark clouds above the group that had gathered here split open, allowing for a downpour of rain to fall upon the backs of each horse present. Although it was only a bout of light rainfall at the moment, it would soon turn into a steady rush of rain, and the booms of thunder and clashes of lightning were drawing ever closer.

{OOC: Hope it's all right to let the rain come down on them like this. I just thought that it had been suppressed for long enough. x3}

Messages In This Thread
The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 02-28-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-19-2013, 03:13 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 03-23-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The Earth Says Hello {|| Thor, Hellena, OPEN ||} - by Sulwyn - 04-05-2013, 09:27 PM