the Rift

forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I didn't know why.

All my mind was focused on was how much my right wing hurt. I had seared the wound shut earlier, which hurt. Now there as the smell of burned flesh following me. Why did I even dare to go near the Basin again? I knew where I was from the climate, it's chilling air seemed to push me away, knowing I was trespassing.

But no one would notice me, maybe. I mean, a unicorn would need wings in order to see me in the thick clouds that clouded the sky above the Basin. Strange how it was cold here, even in Tallsun. Maybe it was because so many of the horses here are cold hearted?

It's possible.

I angle my wings, daring to go closer to the ground. I soar downwards, my right wing sending jolts of pain up my right shoulder and to my spine and my head. I wince, trying to push the pain away. I feel the air whistle in my ears as I rocket towards the ground, slowly spanning my wings out so I begin to slow down.

I land gracefully, my hind legs landing on the ground after my forelegs. I sigh, glancing around. Maybe I should be quieter?

No.

It's dark, the moon high in the sky. No one would be awake this late at night. I slowly begin to walk along, whispering quietly. I was whispering her name. Delinne's name slid out of my lips quickly, and I repeated it many times before stopping. Maybe I should just turn around and leave? No, I wanted to see Delinne again, even if she hated me.

I would still love her.

Forever and always.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: Could people wait until Delinne posts before anyone else start posting, please? ;3

word count: 283

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM