the Rift

forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
I was home. I was finally home after all these months that had passed.
The fresh air of the Basin was something I still had to get used to, since it was nothing like the Edge's. It was cold too, but I would get used to it too.
A sigh left my black lips and I slowly walked forward. I didn't know where I was going, though. My daughter followed me with quiet steps, holding my black tail in her mouth to make sure that she didn't lose me.
She was the only reason I could live right now, the only reason for me to stay alive. My little starshine.
I stopped to turn around and face her, and she released my tail from her mouth. The tips of black and white hair were wet because of the filly's saliva, but I didn't care.

"My beautiful daughter... Destry, I love you." I whispered to her, looking into her red-blue eyes. They sparkled in the bright moonlight, almost making my heart burst of love.
"I love you too, Mommy." The filly kissed me on my muzzle and I nudged her back to return the kiss. My beautiful little unipeg...

I had my worries about how she would survive in the herd of racist unicorns, but I would certainly make sure that no one hurt her.
No one.

A scent caught my attention and I turned my head, widening my nostrils to catch more of the scent. I recognized that one. I knew who it was and his name, I knew what he looked like and behaved.
At least I thought I did.
I glanced at Destry and then turned around, she took my tail in her mouth again and followed me as I started to walk toward the scent. My name was suddenly heard and I froze, quietly trying to approach without making a sound.
Azzaron?
What the fuck did he do here? He would get killed!
"What are you doing here?" My voice was quiet and worried, even though I was still both angry and sad for what he had done.

I felt Destry drop my tail and come up next to me on my right side, touching my scar with her dark head.
"Daddy? Mommy, is that Daddy?" Destry looked at me and I looked at both her and the palomino. I sighed and nodded slightly, raising my head to observe the pegasus infront of me. The filly flexed her wings and could barely stand still next to me, but when she tried to go any further I stopped her with a slight touch on her forehead.

I knew that I should let my daughter step forward and say hello to her winged father, but I just couldn't let her.
Who knew if she remembered exactly what had happened at her birthday?
Had she heard the words that Mauja and Psyche - which I found out her name was - had said that day? Destry was about a week old now, maybe even more. I wasn't sure of how many days had passed, or even weeks.
My heart was too broken to let me concentrate on anything else.

I took a step closer to the stallion, standing about four neck-lengths from him. Why was he here?
"Azzaron, you know that you shouldn't be here. You can get hurt," I said, speaking as low as I could without whispering.
He could get serious injuries if he didn't fly away now.

"Blah blah blah."
"Destry talking."

ooc: I'm playing Destry until Paddeh comes around and decides to play her x)
word count: 580

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM