the Rift

forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

It was only a few moments before Delinne comes, her face showing how puzzled she was. I stare at her, and the see little Destry tagging behind her, chewing on her mother's white and black tail. I smile at the adorable scene before replacing the expression with a more serious one. "I don't care if you still hate me, I love you. And I'll never stop. I'm sorry about what happened... I was mad because Mauja and that other mare had interrupted the happiest moment of my entire life. They had torn it apart." I stare into Delinne's eyes, her blue eyes seemed to wrap me up, and I'm standing there, frozen. I shake my head, expanding my wing so my wound is visible. "I ran into your father..." I sigh, shaking my head. It hadn't gone so well. I wince as I fold my right wing back to my pale side. I smile as Destry moves to her mother's side.

"I am your daddy, little Destry. You've grown since I last saw you." I smile, overwhelmed with adorableness. Sadly though, this moment does not last. That stupid 'king' seems to just keep coming to ruin our family moments. Him and another stallion appear, and the white speckled bastard is screaming 'INTRUDER'. I shake my head. Was he purposefully doing this?

I snort, flicking my ears back. I have only moment to glance up and see a white feathery thing diving towards me. I jerk my head, but a talon lodges itself within my ear. I yank my head downwards, letting the talon tear a chunk of flesh from my ear. "Sure, let my child witness my murder! Let her become insane and murderous! I don't care!" I scream sarcastically at Mauja, my fiery orbs focused on him. "You seem to always interrupt my family moments, I'm pretty sure no one's threatened to kill you for trying to see your mate and your child." I snort, flicking my ears back and keeping them stuck to my skull

Did these bastards know what it was like to be torn away from their child? Did they? No, they probably didn't. Why must they treat me like this? "I'm not arrogant, I'm trying to see my family you bastards." Rage and fury feed my inner fire, forcing it to grow. I try to keep my temper under control, but it won't last. Anymore stupid comments and I'd lose control.

Another horse comes, he's black, his form barely visible in the dark of night. The only way to see him is by the white brindle markings running all over his body. But even then he seems invisible. I grumble, angered that more of these bastards wanted to come and destroy my moment. The words that were said by this stallion enraged me. I glance at Delinne, shocked. "You're going to let him do that?! You're going to stand there and let him dear our daughter apart?!" I seem pleading, and I glance at the freaky horned-stallion. "Don't even think about touching my daughter." I flare my nostrils, watching the stallions. I glance back at Delinne, her dark form there along with Destry's smaller form. I sigh, turning back. I wanted these bastards to just leave me alone. I step towards Delinne's right side, making sure I didn't get too close.

"Blah blah blah."

ooc: ---

word count: 556

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM