the Rift

forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
"I don't care if you still hate me, I love you. And I'll never stop. I'm sorry about what happened... I was mad because Mauja and that other mare had interrupted the happiest moment of my entire life. They had torn it apart."
Please... No. Don't. I kept thinking that he shouldn't be here, he had to leave, and the words he spoke just hurt my broken heart even more. He looked so sad, a mirror of what I felt on the inside. But he had betrayed me. He had played with me, just like the other stallions had.
He had given me Destry and it all had been a game.
Azzaron flexed his one wing, and I saw a big black scar on it. My father? Was he around? Where? When? He would come and get me. And he would hurt Destry, that I was sure of.

Fuck.

I flicked back my ears and look down, refusing to look into his eyes. This was too hard for me. I could handle strong emotions normally, but not like this. I could not heal my heart from the ache, nor my brain who held the memory of Mauja speaking those final words.
The words that had made me take the final decision.
A voice broke the silence between us and I looked up, my eyes and nostrils wide-open. Mauja?
He was coming here?
I turned my gaze quickly to Azzaron, but I couldn't say anything quick enough before Mauja was there by my side.
"Get out."

I knew it. Azzaron would get hurt. I lowered my head and nudged Destry to stand closer to me, for I feared for her life as I saw the unicorns roll in to face the intruder.
One of them was a stallion that I had seen before in Edge-meetings and such. He was an old member, unlike the other one.
The brindled unicorn scared me a little just with his appearance, and the way he looked at Destry... I moved away from him with just a simple movement, barely noticable.
"Or be killed for your ignorance."
"You would be wise to listen. You wouldn't want the child to find out that wings are detachable."

The brindled's words made me turn my head and stare at him. If he fucking touched my daughter I would kill him.
And I didn't even care if I was thrown out or hurt because of it.
It seemed like Azzaron reacted the same way, because I saw his fuse get shorter and blow.
He screamed at the three stallions and I finally saw the broken heart mirrored in his red eyes. He was just as sad as I was.
Maybe he hadn't done what Mauja had said?
No. He had. The King wouldn't lie to me. Right?

The palomino had turned his head to me and I froze, Destry slightly hiding under my belly.
"You're going to let him do that?! You're going to stand there and let him dear our daughter apart?!" WHAT?!
I pointed my ears back and stroke them tightly against my neck as I responded to his angry words. I would NEVER let anyone touch my daughter, and he should know that.
"Azzaron. Don't scold me for something I would never let happen. If any of these," I gazed over the three unicorns and then stared into his red eyes again.
"- even fucking touched my daughter and meant harm, I would not back down on hurting them. Badly." I stared at the brindled, for he seemed to be the one who was the big danger in this whole scene.

Destry was now hiding under my belly completely, her rump on one side and her head sticking up on the other, looking at me with big eyes.
I would never let anyone harm my daughter.
I noticed how Azzaron came closer to me, even though he stayed far away. The stallions would attack him soon, and they would try to kill him.
That was a feeling I couldn't get rid of.
My blue gaze lowered to watch my daughter, kissing her on her little muzzle. She would not get hurt until she was all grown up, since I knew that I couldn't keep her safe forever.
I turned my head to face Mauja, staring at him. Would he make the first move to hurt Azzaron? If only I had not feared for my life - and Destry's - I would not stand where I stood right now. I would be Azzaron's shield.

If only he hadn't lied to me. I would've saved him if he had not fooled me.

"Blah blah blah."
"Destry talking."

ooc: Long post >.>
word count: 773

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-01-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-02-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Delinne - 03-03-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Mauja - 03-14-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Crowley - 03-24-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: forbidden grounds [Delinne/Open] - by Azzaron - 04-04-2013, 08:14 AM