the Rift

I want you to stay [Open]

Éowyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: e_o_w_y_n_by_olofmaria-d5wortf.png]

Éowyn

The black mare’s mane flickered from as she trotted into the Threshold. The sun was on its way down and soon night would spread over the world. The mare didn’t like the night, the darkness made her feel so unsafe, at least when she was without a herd. The creatures that could attack at any moment, this whole thing scared the black mare. But she hoped that she would be lucky enough to find a home before dark but the odds were little, she had heard about equines that stayed for days. Right now she would just enjoy the last beams of the sun and worry about the other things later. The orange light from the sun made her black coat look a little brownish.

The mare came to a halt and looked around; soon she found a tree with a good shelter. It might not keep her safe from the dark but it would be a good place to sleep on if things would turn out to be that way. She watched the spot with her bright blue eyes before beginning to walk towards the tree. The grass she walked on felt good under her tiered hoofs. She had been traveling for a while to find a herd when she heard about this place. Éowyn just hoped she would be lucky enough to find a good home where she could enjoy herself.

The mare stood under the tree wondering if she should lie down but some equines might just pass by if they would think she was sleeping. Therefor she was going to stand on her strong feet until the sun would go down.

Messages In This Thread
I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 03-02-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Tonka - 03-02-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Descaro - 03-02-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Avalon - 03-03-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 03-06-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Descaro - 03-13-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Avalon - 03-16-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: I want you to stay [Open] - by Éowyn - 04-01-2013, 04:26 AM