the Rift

with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer]

Alvilda Posts: 12
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Soon enough the bay mare wasn't alone.

Slowly the mare glances over, seeing the form wandering closer to hers. Smiling, the mare stepped closer to Vicer. "Aye, can't sleep a wink." The mare turns away after responding, leaving the awkward silence to fill every crevice between the two horses.

Slowly thoughts begin to tumble about. Most of them were about Vicer. How does he feel about me? Does he like me at all? Or does he think of me as another one of his crew mates? The mare had only just met this chestnut brute, but he seemed to drift into her thoughts ever since she had met him.

Sure, she flirted for fun. But with this stallion, it seemed she was flirting with him because she felt something. Raising her head gracefully, the mare gazes into the stallions' eyes. They entrance her, and she's paralyzed. How could she tell him?

Just tell him straight up she had feelings for him? Take her time to tell him? That could work, but would he listen to her? How would he react? All these questions rolled through the bay fae's skull as she stared at the chestnut stallion. Their coats were illuminated by the full moons' glow and the stars that twinkled far above head.

This one pending question, what he felt towards her, slid out of the fae's lips, softly, gently. Strange, for pirates don't necessarily speak softly. "Vicer... how do ye feel towards me? Be honest." Trying to speak without her accent was hard, for once a pirate gains their accent, it's hard to shake it off. The fae waits for the chestnut boy to speak. She stands there, the water lapping at her legs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Alvilda - 03-03-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-09-2013, 10:10 AM