the Rift

with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer]

Vicer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
After Alvilda's answer, the two of them fell quiet. Vicer glanced out at the ocean, watching the waves roll in. He really did love it here, beside the sea. While it wasn't the sort of home he would've picked, it did have a lovely view. Still, he felt the pegasus beside him was an even nicer view. But how could he tell her that without being seen as simply playing with her? He recalled how prickly she had initially been. If she didn't take him seriously, there would be no way to win her affections later.

His worrying was in vain, though, as she spoke again, quieter than normal. She must be having the thoughts, he realized. Now he could act. "How do I feel about you?" he repeated. His brows rose, then fell into a sly grin. "Well, I think you're one of the fieriest and most interesting ladies I've ever met, and I love that about you. And..." he leaned forward, his dark brown gaze locking with her amber gaze. "You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, sitting in the prettiest face I've ever seen. That, Alvy, is how I feel about you." Still, for all his smooth charm, he worried he was laying it on a little too thick. His attempts at complimenting a female always tended to sound like flirting, it was simply how he spoke. He could only hope Alvilda would take him seriously.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-02-2013, 02:53 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-07-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: with the full moon and the dark waves [Vicer] - by Vicer - 03-09-2013, 10:10 AM