the Rift

Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One

Peixos Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 Hands :: 4 Years Old
Tay
peixos

The massive bulk of Argetlam shuddered under my own draft-backed hooves and my teeth caught the skin hard, pulling away with as much force as I bit down. His weak muscles gave to the pressure of my attack, and as a result, my bite slipped away before it could yank away the tissues of where his neck connected his shoulders. As the poor fellow’s massive body slipped backwards in late defense, I fumbled my landing, hooves slipping into the grass, leaving a deep scar in the dirt. But I circled away from a possible rebound, lengthening my own gallop stride to make a wide circle around to face him. My mocha gaze, flaming from the excitement, saw that any possible attack from Argetlam was cut off – quite literally – by the pallid flash of Ophelia’s horn claiming the male’s flank flesh. I saw Tinek from above; swooping low to blast a surge of defeating electrically charged snow breath onto his dappled back. I saw the massive stallion’s body waver as consciousness was swept away by the tide of teamwork, and I smiled to the red and blue eyes that were already seeking another target.

I decide to do the same.

‘Raimo, tell me who’s next!’

The wild blue finds that off to my far left there is a small, compact girl receiving the blows from the lean, lanky blue mare, Lakota. He shoots a brief mental image my way, and my body ricochets over the hills, hooves clapping against the dirt, leaving more scars in the grass. As I raged on, I saw Aryel, the roan sergeant of the Throat, taking VERENIA in an attempt to body slam the little equine. Her attack was well and finished by the time my hooves claimed attacking distance. The girl Verenia, is small, only reaching the higher middle of my shoulder blade from the withers. I could easily bulldoze her, rounding to her right side, feeling the sun truly change positions as I completed the circle.

But before I could launch from my hooves, one summoned eagles from the sky as he dove down with outstretched hooves, aiming for the low mare’s fragile back. In the next second, he created an enormous grizzly wearing the fearsome mask of angst, hauling towards her with near-horse speed. I planned my action then, locating Raimo off to the far left side of VERENIA RINTA, he could come at her face to blast a surge of flame to turn the white of her blaze black as the early morning that passed. Hopefully, the bear would be a distraction as the blue, against the sun, soared from heights to smother her face. She’d remember this day no matter what. I’d be sure of that.

I alerted the Wild Blue, feeling his wings flap in my thoughts, I saw him pummeling down, a royal glint in the sun that was behind him, he rammed his wings down, and swooped to face the pretty little mare, ahead of the untamed grizzly. His jaws uncurled and he released his superpower as hot and as long as he could manage keeping his head tilted down beneath his forelegs as his wings rotated to carry him back into the sky. I hoped VERENIA RINTA was blinded then, and I took my own plan of action. Remembering the raging grizzly the whole time, keeping my hopes that he was only attacking her. If she was startled by the blaze of Raimo’s fire, then both attacks should surely succeed.

I took up more speed, my gallop claiming the last distance between me and her tiny right shoulder. My bulk was massive to her, and with all my appendix agility I dug forehooves into the dirt and spun kicking my legs lower than usual, hoping to knock out her frosted head or neck. When my feet touched the ground, I lashed my larger jaws at the fresh meat of her chestnut hindquarter, driving my teeth down hard, knowing that if I were to manage this bite, that I would surely do some critical damage. Her little Welsh body could spin a turn in an instant, but if she were blinded by Raimo’s fire or distracted by Gaucho’s bear, I would have a great chance. VERENIA did not even begin to match the bulk and strength or even swiftness that I had engraved next to my name, but I took to my wits and drove off after aiming to make contact with her haunch, linking with Raimo in a rough embrace. He locked his talons to my mane, and started off looking for the next worthy victim.

words; 769
summary; Peixos approaches Verenia, staying off to her right side while he observes Gaucho's bear charging her from the front. He locates Raimo, who approached from the front, swooping down to her face to blast a hot stream of fire in her eyes, using the bear as a hopeful distraction. Using Raimo also as a distraction, Peixos gallops to her right side, spinning in the dirt and kicking out at her face/shoulder while aiming to plant a bite on her right hindquarter. He speeds away to avoid a possible attack from the mare.
companion; Raimo attempts to blast her face with fire 1/4

skyfall is where we start
a thousand miles and poles apart
where worlds collide and days are dark
you may have my number, you can take my name
but you'll never have my heart

Messages In This Thread
Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One - by Official - 03-02-2013, 08:55 PM
RE: Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One - by Aryel - 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One - by Gaucho - 03-05-2013, 12:50 AM
RE: Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One - by Peixos - 03-05-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Invasion Round Two :: Cluster One - by Lakota - 03-05-2013, 08:41 PM