the Rift

[JUDGED] The Corporeal [Elizabeth]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

Horn sticks out between my mass of black and silver hair, as I wait for the frosted mare’s attack. The frozen dead grass beneath me is stomped into the earth, where it belongs. Though this is a practice spar, I will take this seriously, and I intend to see Snö at my feet. I watch as the snow mare before me takes my charge, trying to push me off balance. Being of the same breed slightly, we also happen to be around the same size, though I weigh more and am taller. That doesn’t mean she couldn’t pose a threat to me, and I know it is possible for her to win.

She tries in a wasted manner to throw me off balance, though it does little for my black body. White hits black, and I don’t feel much as she doesn’t put enough weigh against me to slow down my momentum. My horn misses its mark, but I feel it hit between her hair, and I felt skin wiggle around it. My kick hits skin as well, and though it missed it’s original mark too.

A look at her as she comes back to me, I can tell she is in pain, but is thinking. It’s good to plot your next move before it happens. She rears, which isn’t surprising to me. She knows we are pretty evenly matched, as do I. My feet move quicker then my mind can process, and as she comes to meet me I come to meet her. I turn my body into a half rear, pushing her to the left of me. In hoping that our bodies make contact again, I form my next move in my mind.

My horn dives underneath her, scraping her stomach, which she so carelessly left open. I tend to lightly make a jab there, nothing too serious as this is a teaching spar. I toss my head down when I’m by her back legs, and use my strong powerful legs to propel myself forward. As I run past, I once again use my back hooves to give her a good kick in the backside.

I work well with my horn, and my footwork is what I mainly rely on. I ponder for a moment what Snö’s technique is, though her footwork is as good as mine. I run a slight distance away, four feet, so that she has to come to me. I turn around again like before, but my stance is different. I form a low crouch, horn pointed up. I wait there for her to come, thinking of what I can do as she approaches me next.

I’m closer to the hot springs now, about 15 feet away. I think of how I can use this to my advantage, if I can lure her there, and use the springs to set up a trap. It’s an interesting idea, but I’m not one to run and set up traps. I will fight normally, using my brute strength to defeat her. If I get desperate enough, perhaps I will use my head, but for now it is not needed.

[OCC:
Word Count: 522
Attack: Half rears to meet Snö, pushes back up against her. She then uses her horn to try to scrape Snö’s stomach area, and then kicks her as she runs away.
Defense: Resumes a defensive position, body low to the ground, horn up at a 45-degree angle]

Words

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-03-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-04-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-07-2013, 11:57 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 03-08-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 03-26-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Snö - 04-01-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Elizabeth - 04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: The Corporeal [Elizabeth] - by Official - 06-16-2013, 08:33 PM