the Rift

We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah slowed down ever so slightly and waited for the black mare to catch up. The mare poised Arah a question and she smiled and gave a single nod. "Yes, it's cold, but it's beautiful." She smiled and looked around. "I love it here though. I feel really attached to it." She grinned and then smiled at the soon to be mother. Arah knew that they where only making small talk but it was nice, just to chat before getting down to business. "Congratulations are in order I see." She smiled at The Thief's swollen belly. "I heard motherhood is wonderful." She smiled and then turned her eyes back to the horizon. Arah couldn't explain why, but she felt jealous of Faelene. Maybe it was the glow of the soon to be mother, the job she held, or just the fact that Arah couldn't help but respect her like the rest of the Basin or maybe even Faelene's friendship with the Dark empress. Either way, Arah still felt that Faelene, deserved the respect.

As he eyes looked over the basin she wondered what surprises Faelene may have in store for her. "I was rather shocked to hear about The Grey, taking over the Foothills." She said to Faelene, such a threat was right on their doorstep. "I guess their large group did need a home." She paused thinking about the Basin. "I'm just glad we weren't attacked to be honest, then of course there is Tio's threat." She sighed and wondered when someone was going to be stupid enough to attack the basin. Arah knew they were a big herd, larger than the others, but that didn't mean others wouldn't try. "But of course, Tio isn't much of a threat while he is The greys prisoner." She chuckled thinking about the stupid stallion who had blabbed this information too her. Oh her wicked way did come in use every now and then. He pace was slow, and steady. She had no where to be, she was actually quite happy just chatting away.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes;Bleh, this sucked. I figured that Faelene would still be pregnant.
Words; 342
Tag; Faelene & Open

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open] - by Arah - 03-17-2013, 06:31 PM