the Rift

We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
Frostie I am so sorry D: I hope it's okay to "end" it here? Then Arah can get back to her whenever.

F a e l e n e
time is always running out

The Thief was pleased Arah was doing her job, staying on top of things, it proved she was in the right place. With Crowley becoming their Weaver they had needed another. So far she liked the white cloaked maiden, something that could be said to be rare. Usually she found little to like from those of the same sex, they came off either to cheery or just flat annoying. Catering her head, she tipped her bangs from her eyes. There was still something that bothered her about the Grey. They had attempted to take Mauja, and she did not understand why. She had thought it might have been they were gunning for the Basin, now she wasn't sure. There was no tell signs on her face, as the question seemed strange to voice because was it a concern any more? She decided not, and let her eyes rest on the pale form of the Phantom. There was a twitch of her ear at the mention of mam, Faelene did not waste the moment to ask her to call her by name. Instead she nodded, "I thought so," she quietly murmured, feeling almost like Arah was a younger sister. Perhaps she was, they were of the Basin, of Unicorn blood.

Faelene had been thinking for awhile of a test, one that could likely be passed, but something that was not too hard. Arah did not seem very deceptive, but that could be part of the facade, with her angelic appearance. "Find someone who thinks ill of you, or of the Basin and see if you can change their mind. No time limit, just let me know about your efforts."

[fade to black]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: We steal, then we ride. [Faelene & Open] - by Faelene - 05-02-2013, 06:39 PM