the Rift

[hector|midas]her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Water trailed my hocks, covering gold in cool blue. Its temperature wasn’t unpleasant but I didn’t harbor the desire on getting my wings sopping wet, so I remained at least halfway planted upon the beach. Hector turns to me, drawing tall and greeting me by title. My eyes soften, and a simple nod is given to the loyal desert son. Though I didn’t favor being called by a flaunting name, I sealed lips upon reprimanding. Considering I still often called Kri, ‘Sultana’, I had little room to complaint. A shapeless flickering rested near his reddish body; it’s movement catching my attention only because the backdrop was simple from behind it. For the moment I take it as a trick of light. Talons dig into my shoulder, Fina’s body twisted at an angle to peer at the pair safely with a facade of disinterest. One eye closed, but through our bond I could feel her very much awake.

“I confess I have not spoken to my fellow warriors in some time. My ways have been bent towards recruitment. It is nice to settle in the company of like minded fellows.”

They both sorted through introductions, I smiled at the hardened mare, “I’ve seen you at a distance lady Vesta, it shames me that I haven’t had the chance to properly meet you. I’m Midas.” To Hector I add, “It’s good to have loyal warriors that bring in new blood to be molded into fine Throat citizens, have you been faring well in your ventures?” The outlying lands were a dangerous place to travel, not that I didn’t think my dear friends couldn’t handle every bit of what happened to be thrown at them.

OOC: Short and crappy I'm sorry ;_;. Also imi, I wasn't sure if Midas and Fina could see the boggart, if they can I will gladly change it.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [hector|midas]her killer instinct tells her to beware of evil men - by Midas - 04-19-2013, 09:24 PM