the Rift

Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone)

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
The large brute, once again trotted through the Threshold. This time, he would find a new horse, and he would bring them back with him to the Assassins. He slightly cringed at the thought of last time he came here. He had been so rude to the mare that wondered around, helplessly looking for a new home. He wanted to bring her back with him to Ignita, but then the two other bastards came along and ruined his whole plan. Yet, she had not replied to any of them. He just hoped that she would choose to come back with him. They were in desperate need to get new members. With only three, none of them would be able to accomplish any of their plans, or the invasion. He could hopefully get at least eight more members to come back with him, that might just be enough to complete their plans. Then, he would hopefully never have to come back to this dreadful place. He hated the Threshold right when he entered it. It was a place where all of the horses that were desperate went to go to find a home. He hated to think of himself as one of those desperate animals. As much as he did not really know how to be welcoming or kind, he would try his best. He had to, for the good of the Assassins.

A creature the color of snow came into Tonka’s view. He rolled his navy blue eyes, but advanced forwards. Forcing cocky looking smile on his face he spoke to the mare as kindly as he could. “Hello. I am Tonka, an Assassin. May I ask you why you have ventured into the lands of Helovia?” He pointed his massive head down to catch a glimpse at her blue eyes. ‘What the hell and I doing?’ He thought. The inside of him was burning, and he did not know how much longer he could keep up this ‘nice guy’ act. ‘I just have to calm down. I only have to keep this up until I take her to Ignita.’ His sparkling silver horn was pointed slightly vertically. The sharp edge of it twinkled. The sun hit his dark bay color and filled him with warmth. He hated it. He tried to keep his pathetic from fading into his common straight face or frown. He shook his mane to keep himself from changing his emotion.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Assassin's?) - by Tonka - 03-04-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Assassin's?) - by Crven - 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-16-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Looking for a heartbreak... (Open to anyone) - by Crven - 03-18-2013, 03:45 PM